Here is the simple way which will let you purchase Shares on Zerodha in upper circuit. This method will work 99.9% of the times if you do it as we are mentioning.
So now let us move to understand how to do it.
How to buy Upper Circuit Shares in Zerodha
This will work if you follow the steps with precise time details as mentioned below.
- Open the Zerodha app few minutes before 9 a.m.
- Now, go to the share which you have to buy.
- Quote the quantity and put the purchase price as upper limit of the circuit price with “limit” option (Do not select market).
- As soon as time ticks to 9 a.m swipe right to buy the share.
- Wait till 9.07 a.m. Shares will be credited to your account.
It is very important to note that you place the order as soon as the market opens at 9 a.m. Even the timing of 1-2 seconds can change the possibility of succesful transactions. In case, shares are not purchased, still you should not cancel the order. Just wait for the whole day. I am sure, you will get the shares.Do not chose A.M.O order for this. The above method has an advantage over AMO for the successful transaction.