If you are having problem in using whatsapp on iPhone and you want to force restart the application, then this article is perfect for you, Without wasting much time let us quickly jump to the steps that will help you out with the solution.
How to force stop Whatsapp on iPhone
- Keep your finger on bottom of the screen and swipe it slightly upwards.
- Now from the grid of recent open apps, find whatsapp.
- Tap on the app and without lifting your finger, swipe the app upwards.
- This will force stop your opened Whatsapp application.
- Double press the home button.
- Now from grid of the recent apps, select Whatsapp.
- Swipe up the application.
- Whatsapp will be stopped forcefully.