When i started this blog, i was using “windowsadvise.blogspot.com” and now i am using the same content on “windowsadvise.com”. There are many benefits of having a custom domain. For now i will not go in those details, but rather will try to give the precise details of mapping custom domain to Google Blogspot blogs.
Redirect Blogger to Custom Domain
- Login to your Google Blogger account.
- Now go to Settings -> Basics.
- Click on “+ Set up a third-party URL for your blog”
- Enter the name of your domain name and save.
- You will see the details of CNAME records, Copy it.
- Now login to your Domain provider account and go to manage DNS.
- Now paste the copied CNAME records and proceed.
- After that, Add the following A Records:
- Cross check you have mentioned the correct domain name.
- Veirfy that you have added CNAME & A Records are added in DNS Settings of Domain name.
- Contact the customer support if problem still persists.